When you walk through the doors of Wainfleet BIC Church you can expect to find:
- there is no dress code, so wear what makes you feel comfortable. It could be blue jeans or business casual, it’s up to you.
- someone will greet you and will be there to answer any of your questions.
- the Bible will be read and taught.
- we have 500+ people attending our regular service each Sunday.
- we are a diverse community with a relatively even reflection of all age groups and stages of life.
- that none of us are perfect and we don’t expect you to be either.
- that our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary, often with a full band.
- we offer programs for all ages before and during the Sunday Service. All children must be signed-in using the computer sign-in system located outside each of the program areas (our volunteers at the Information Centre will be happy to assist you). For more information about our programs, please click on our programs tab at the top of the page.
- we set aside a special time for giving financially to support our programs and operations here at Wainfleet. If you are visiting, the service is our gift to you and you should feel no pressure to give. If you call our church your home, we encourage you to give financially to God and His church as an act of worship.